- United States of America Community Foundation, Inc., USOFA Guide, Inc. will be used as USOFA Guide, USOFAGuide.com, we, us, company or our throughout Agreement
- We regard any information you submit as confidential.
- We do not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information on or about our visitors to any third party, unless required by law enforcement or by statute. We will only use personally identifying information to respond to you, or to help us perform our duties.
- No refunds at any time.
- Any photographs or videos taken by our staff for use in advertising / marketing your business will remain our property. Any photos provided by you the business will be returned to you upon termination of contract/relationship.
- You grant us irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide license with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sub licensees, to reproduce, make derivative works of, translate, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display in any form or medium whether now known or later developed, make use, sell import, offer for sale otherwise commercially exploit and exercise any and all such rights under any and all of your intellectual property rights related to the content in any manner we choose.
- Payment is due in FULL prior to start of advertisement term(s).
- There will be a $35.00 charge for any check not honored by the bank. Subscription for services will be held or terminated until replacement funds are received by certified check.
- Businesses / Authorized Representatives agree to be responsible for CHECKING FOR ACCURACY the content that is given to post on and offline.
- USOFA Guide can be accessed by the public.
- USOFA Guide subscribers/members do not have any voting rights within USA Guide our company, organization, corporation or LLC.
- USOFA Guide may not be duplicated.
- If your copyrighted / trademarked information has been posted on this website without your permission and you would like it removed. Notify us immediately using the contact form on our website. Upon verification of identification and copyrighted material will be deleted from USOFA Guide within 5 to 7 days from date of confirmation.
- The provider shall be completely responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and cost suffered by a consumer caused in whole or in part by the provider or its products and/or services.
- Sorry no refunds, including service(s), memberships, subscription(s), and/or advertisement(s).
- USOFA Guide reserves the right to change its policies, rules or any aspect of the USOFA Guide without any notice, including written, verbal or electronic.
- User understands that USOFA Guide shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (Including but not limited to procurement or substitute goods for services, loss of use, data or profits or business interruption). However caused and on any theory of liability whether in contract, strict liability or tort (Including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of this site materials and information herein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages
- USOFA Guide does its best in bringing you quality listings but sometimes we receive unverifiable listings, please take caution when ordering online, attending/visiting events and/or establishments or using services.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN UNDER PARENTAL SUPERVISION WHEN VISITING ANY PARTICIPATING ESTABLISHMENTS, EVENTS, USING SERVICES OR GENERALLY. KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE!
DO NOT ENTER AN ESTABLISHMENT OR ATTEND AN EVENT THAT YOU FEEL IS UNSAFE OR AUTHORIZED OFFICIALS OR EVENT ORGANIZERS STATES OR VERIFIES IS UNSAFE OR CANCELED.
- USOFA Card has no cash value.
- USOFA Card if used to access discounts, special offers, deals or discounts for Alcoholic beverages, you must abide by the law. Users must be 21 years of age and over and present ID if required by merchant, business and/or retailer.
- There is no cash back from the use or no-use of the UOFSA Card.
- USOFA Card cannot be combined with any other coupons, special offers, deals, discounts or promotions unless allowed by merchant, business, and/or retailer.
- USOFA Card subscribers do not have any voting rights within USOFA Card, our company, organization, corporation or LLC.
- USOFA Card may not be duplicated.
- We DO NOT REPLACE LOST OR STOLEN CARDS. The former cardholder would have to sign up for another card.
- When using the USOFA Card at participating businesses, sales tax is not included.
- USOFA Card does not guarantee, advertised sales price, discounts, promotions and/or specials, the provider, business, retailers and/or merchant will determine the rate and/or price at time of purchase.
- USOFA Cardholder(s) must be present at time of purchase, payment and/or service. The Provider reserves the right to request additional identification before applying special rate/price.
- USOFA Cardholder(s) must enter promotion code to receive discounts when making online purchases at participating providers.
- You the cardholder agree to be solely responsible for any and all sales, taxes, use taxes and value added taxes and any other taxes or duties imposed by any jurisdiction as a result of your use of the service and/or purchase of products.
- Cardholders agree to keep account information current and accurate.
- Sorry no refunds, including service(s), memberships, subscription(s), and/or advertisement(s).Sorry, no replacement card(s). Another card would have to be purchased